Item may be too far from your current location
This is a RARE vacancy!! We are always full, and always have a wait list; however our wait-listed folks have found other facilities while they waited! Helping Hands Personal Care Home has a 25-year history of excellent supportive living care in Regina, and is owned & operated by a Licensed Practical Nurse as well as team of experienced, compassionate staff.
If ensuring the BEST quality of care for your family member is #1 on your priority list, contact us at your earliest convenience to arrange a tour, and act quickly to secure our available room in one of Regina's highest rated care homes. This opening will not last long.
Since 1995, Helping Hands Personal Care Home has been the premiere choice for individuals who need supportive care, and for their families, when quality of services and settling into a permanent home are important.
We are Family owned and operated for the past 25 years.
We have so much to offer our residents & their families:
- The lowest staff-to-resident ratios in Regina
- A stylish, yet homey environment where families can feel comfortable to join our residents for meals, coffee, or a visit anytime
- All levels of care provided (Levels 1-4 & Palliative)
- In-house physician who visits the home weekly
- Canadian trained and currently licensed LPN's, and RN's as required
- Palliative care & expertise
- Dementia care & expertise
- A long-standing & well-deserved reputation of excellence
- Resident care that includes a holistic focus, with emotional, social, cognitive, and spiritual needs met in addition to physical care needs
- Highest safety standards followed as per the Saskatchewan Association for Safe Work Places in Health and Occupational Health & Safety
- Carefully selected, personable & friendly staff who happily and easily converse with our residents
- Owner/operator was a teacher (B.Ed) for 10 years and is also a Licensed Practical Nurse
- Our staff training exceeds Provincial Personal Care Home requirements, plus we provide ongoing training in Memory Care, Skin Care, Medications Assistance, Safety, Activities Importance, and other care-related topics. This is constantly being updated and refreshed with our staff.
You never need to worry about having to move your loved one to yet another facility; our Residents are finally HOME, and they need never leave what has become their home due to increased care needs.
If you forgot your password, enter your email address below. We will send you an email containing a link to reset your password.
You will receive an email with instructions about how to reset your password in a few minutes.
Please try again later