Created by a mom and thriving all over North America and around the world, VarageSale helps families find incredible local deals and earn extra spending money selling their stuff. Each community is managed by a team of admins who are devoted to fostering a friendly and welcoming environment. Code of Conduct
If you forgot your password, enter your email address below. We will send you an email containing a link to reset your password.
You will receive an email with instructions about how to reset your password in a few minutes.
Please try again later
In a nutshell:
• Be kind to one another
• Don't sell anything illegal
• Be respectful, Don't waste people's time or gas money
• Clean up after yourself - manage your own stuff
In case you need to know these:
• It is up to the seller to decide who buys the item. We recommend going in the order of interest. We also recommend ALL purchases be made ON the item listing, not through PM. But again, it is at the seller’s discretion.
• If the price of something is too much – don’t buy it. NO negative comments on the item will be tolerated. If it’s too low….you better buy it quick!
• Keeping up with your purchases/sales is very easy – click on your profile – they are all there. No more searching and searching!!
• Absolutley NO foul language. It’s not necessary in ANY situation.
• NO Drama.
• Be honest in your listings – and allow the buyer to fully inspect before purchase.
• Do not sale stolen items – EVER.
• Admins are here to help, but they will NOT get involved in individual disputes. We assume you are all adults.
• Always meet in a safe place.
• If you prefer not to deal with another member – block them.
• Include the price, picture and pick up location (especially if it’s not in Greenville – otherwise we assume the pick up/meeting will be IN Greenville)
• Be patient with responses.
• NO ANIMALS.
• Exchange contact information before meeting and make sure to call if you are not going to make it – giving enough notice so that time and gas are not wasted.
Admin for this group reserve the right to modify, change and adjust these Rules and Guidelines at any time.
Admin for this group are in no way responsible for any transactions, any personal injury or the like that should transpire before, after or during a sale.