Code of Conduct
- No foul language. Foul language constitutes immediate banning from the group.
- Cash only sales are suggested to all sellers.
- You may post as many items as you want! However, please limit it to one post per item. Place additional photos in the comments. :)
- Contact information such as phone numbers and addresses should be PMed to buyers/sellers to help protect both parties.
- PETS/ANIMALS: We prefer animals be directed to the Facebook pages "Save the Roof Kitty: Adoptable Pets" or "Save The Roof Kitty: Lost and Found". Please remember animals posted into those pages have a re-homing fee maximums. Reports or activity that shows animal hoarding tendencies or consistent re-homing of pets is subject to member ban at Admin discretion.
- Posts not relative to selling personal property (such as inquiries about local businesses, etc) are subject to deletion at the Admin's discretion.
- Any negative, rude, or obscene comments will constitute immediate banning from the group. This includes any comments made onto other people's posts. If you don't have anything nice to say, PLEASE do not say it at all. ANY and ALL complaints/concerns should be made directly to an Admin via private message. Banning is at Admin's discretion.
- Don't sell these items! [View link: (http://help.varagesale.com/article/371-what-items-are-not-allowed ]
- Keep it clean! (G-Rated)
- BUSINESSES: One post in the Small Business Directory may be used for collecting orders and placing a link to your site. You can have up to 10 posts for on hand items, these cannot contain any links to your site or collecting orders. They must only be items already made / ready to go. You can mention checking out your ad in the Small Business Directory on your on hand posts. Recruiting posts are not allowed. Local businesses only please!
- No calls/ no shows will result in being removed from the group at admins discretion. Please be courteous and keep in touch with your seller/buyer. If you must back out of a transaction you need to communicate this and let the other party know.
- Sellers need to honor their word, backing out of a sale after you agreed to it because someone offered you more is not allowed.
Any other questions, please PM any Admin! Your Head Admin is Misty Forbes. Thank you!
Commonly used terms:
TIA -Thanks in Advance
PPU- Pending Pick Up
PM- Private Message
DM- Direct Message
OBO- Or Best Offer
FS- For Sale
ISO- In Search of
NYSR- Not Yard Sale Related / Need Your Serious Response