Created by a mom and thriving all over North America and around the world, VarageSale helps families find incredible local deals and earn extra spending money selling their stuff. Each community is managed by a team of admins who are devoted to fostering a friendly and welcoming environment. Code of Conduct
If you forgot your password, enter your email address below. We will send you an email containing a link to reset your password.
You will receive an email with instructions about how to reset your password in a few minutes.
Please try again later
Please take the time to read the rules... (We try our best to make everyone happy here)
ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS Must be 18 years old to use this site
A Place to sell, swap or trade items from baby clothes to household items ONLINE.
This group is divided into several categories geared towards helping you sell your various household, business and personal items. The categories create organized shopping and we ask that all photos be placed into appropriate albums.
If you have any questions to get you started to help selling your items, feel free to ask.
Items must be in good working, safe condition. Please be advised that this is a "Buyer Beware" site... Always take a look at what you are purchasing on site, and be kind enough to sell items that are not damaged.
1.) All pictures of items must be the real picture and items you are ready to sell now and MUST be put into the Category Album your item is best suited for. The Category section is located on top of the Main Page.
2.) Members must post a picture of the manufacturer sticker with your car seat anything made before 2012 is not allowed to be sold on here. If you do not post the picture your item will be deleted
3) Bumping items for Sale is permitted every 48 hours. Once the 48 hour time frame is over an icon will appear bedside your item for Sale that will say “Bump” Click it and the picture will automatically bump for you.
4) Under No circumstances are people to be called out on the Wall by name or incident. This includes No-shows, Dissatisfaction with a purchase or disagreement on what an item is worth. If there is a problem please solve it as Adults privately through a Personal Message. If things cannot be resolved please contact an Admin.
5) Re-Selling an item to merely make a profit will not be tolerated. Banking of a member’s generosity is not welcomed here. This is not a business. This is a group that allows people to sell and buy used. We are here to help each other out. This means everything from given something for free by a member and reselling to selling sample items.
6) Bullying of any kind will result in immediate removal.
7) Buyers have the right to sell to whom they want. If they choose the 3rd person in line, that is their right and there is nothing we can do about it.
HOWEVER- once arrangements have been made, a seller can NOT chose another buyer if offered more money. This is in bad taste and reflects away from how we want this group perceived.
8)Once your item for Sale has an interested buyer. Click on the “Status” icon beside your picture. Change it from Available, to Pending Pick Up. Once Sold, click on the same Status “icon” and hit Sold. Your picture will automatically delete in 7 days.
9) Selling any tobacco products, alcohol, gambling products or illegal substances is strictly prohibited. Doing so will result in immediate removal. (no vape products, paint ball guns, guns)
10) Please RESPECT all sellers and do not comment on a photo stating you have the same item for sale, OR at a better cost. Cant message members to let them know either. If multiple people are interested in the item, simply post your own with a price and TAG anyone on the bottom of the list.
11) We ask that you do NOT post links for other Buy, and Sell Groups. We find this disrespectful for the hard work we do here on a daily basis. However, you MAY post links to your own, personal Selling page.
SMALL BUSINESS ALBUM & DAYCARE ALBUM
If you are a business and are promoting your work.... you can only post ONE picture of your item, even if you have different things to offer. You may bump that item every 48 hours like everyone else. We need to keep it fair for other people selling the same items or in the same line of business. Photos MUST be posted into the appropriate business album. To be clear, If your business has different offers or events you are still only allowed to post ONE picture in the business category " and delete "once a month" So at the end of the month you can swap that one picture with another one.
12) No samples can be sold on this site!
13) Selling of Pandora you must meet at the store to show they are real or you can't sell on here.
14) No animals aloud on our site selling or looking for
15) you can only post in small business ad 1 picture, no rentals in other albums as this is a business.
16) All handmade items that you make and are for a business must go in the handmade album and only post pictures of what you have in stock. If you are taking orders you post 1 picture in the small business album with link to your website. If pictures are moved they will be deleted
17) All ads must have a price in it, only leave free if it's free, item will be deleted if it doesn't have a price (small business 1 ad is ok to be free) Make the price a real number too
18) We do not allow members to ask for donations
19) If you are outside of the location you must be willing to meet up or drop off oshawa/whitby/bowmanville ok outside of this have to meet up
20) Please see admin tips for new rule on selling cell phones, you must prove all info on the cell phone
21) We aren't allowing members to post the new Christmas toy and up the price to make a profit please post for what you paid for the item!
22) With Christmas time we are not allowing members to post items for more then what they are worth, like Fingerlings this year dont post over $35 thanks, also the Kate spade blankets they sell for $20
23) This is to sell your items at home not a store to post your items and charge customers taxes!
This Group has grown into a great success, very quickly because of the amazing members we have. Our rules are here to help keep things fair for everyone here.
It needs to stay organized and drama free in order for it to continue to grow.
Thank you everyone.
Sarah, Heather and Elizabeth.
Please Visit our Admins Tips Section Located in the Categories. It is filled with Graphics, and helpful hints to help your VarageSale experience a Positive one.