Item may be too far from your current location
Looking for a parts car for this car, or will sell as is.
New safety inspection as of March 25, 2020, with a list of everything needed to pass safety, safety inspection is valid for (3) months from date of inspection to allow for required repairs to complete safety.
Winter tires on the car are almost new.
The rear brakes and rotors, and the fan motor were recently replaced by the previous owner, I have the receipts of the recent work that was done to this car.
Driver side rocker panel will need to be replaced, the rest of the vehicle is rust free.
The car has only 150,000 km, the drivetrain is solid, but it needs the normal maintenance/repairs all vehicles do, after a certain amount of mileage.
The main items need to pass safety are as follows:
* New windshield - $340 installed.
* (1) New Driver side rocker panel - $800 installed and painted.
* Front rotors need to be either machined, or replaced with new ones and new brake pads need to be installed.
* Front bumper cover needs to be replaced.
* Radiator cradle needs to be replaced.
seller infoVisit Seller's Store
If you forgot your password, enter your email address below. We will send you an email containing a link to reset your password.
You will receive an email with instructions about how to reset your password in a few minutes.
Please try again later