Code of Conduct
Rules & How To's
- Don't delete your Sold items (I know, that sounds crazy!) - mark them as Sold and the system deletes them automatically after 7 days. Please ignore the Delete button and just pretend like it doesn't exist.
- Put your In Search Of / Looking For requests in the category of the item you're looking for - not the Discussion section.
- Don't sell anything illegal - ex: fake purses, alcohol without a permit, or food from WIC
- No dog or cat sales. No guns, knives, or bows.
- To reduce the risk of viruses and spam, links can only be posted in the Small Business Directory. One post per business.
- Check out the Admin Tips category
- Look in the Help section if you're having trouble with anything. Feel free to message the Help Desk if you need technical assistance. Their email address is email@example.com.
- Be kind to each other - if you don't like an item or a price, keep on scrolling. There is zero reason to leave your grumpy opinion or comment on someone's post. If you feel that you have to be grumpy in order to make your day better, send it to a volunteer.
- Leave Praises for other members who deserve it.
- Keep an eye on the Pinned Posts at the top of the feed. We'll try and put upcoming info or tips up there for you.
- Meet your seller/buyer in a public place
- Post as many items as you want. Include as many pictures of your item as you want. No limits on items so get those garages and closets cleaned out!
- ONE post per item. ONE item per post. This keeps our item count right and ensures proper credit for the Top Member program.
- Make sure your price is how you want it. 0 shows as Free.
- You are buying at your own risk. Please make sure the item works or looks like you want it to before you pay for it. Volunteers can not get involved in individual transactions except in cases of outright dishonesty.
- Three (3) confirmed No Shows and you will be removed from the group.
- No cursing or foul language. This is a family friendly group. You will be removed after one (1) incident - even if you delete it, volunteers can still see it.
- Have fun!!
That's it for now. If we need to add some as we grow and encounter new situations we will.
Laura, Christa, Scott, & Harvey